synesthesia


damned if i know.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

I'm putting this here out of a feeling of obligation...
my awful website
redundancy alert!

got aim? let me annoy you instantaneously
Saturday, September 13, 2003
 
You know. It's happened again. I feel shallow for being happy. Yeah? Hell with that. I've gone through enough sadness and I know what it's like and I see no reason to repent my current contentment. Ha, mind, caught you.

I know I'm still the same person I always was. I honestly believe, though, that I've gotten more stable over time. This used to be the place I'd constantly rant and stick my insecurities. Yes, I still have them. But I don't really care now. I'm not depressed. There's nothing seriously wrong with me. I may have a few more hang ups than some other folks, but the trade off is that I'm a rational, thinking, intelligent being who's emotionally aware and highly capable. I still don't like what I look like, but I'm rather fond of my mind and soul. So there.



Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment