synesthesia


damned if i know.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

I'm putting this here out of a feeling of obligation...
my awful website
redundancy alert!

got aim? let me annoy you instantaneously
Tuesday, March 04, 2003
 
Today after I got off work I sat outside on a bench for a bit, tired. I sat there and sang. From Les Mis. Rather loudly. In French. Yargh.

So I finally convinced my tired feet to plod onward to the metro. I got on. I got to Rosslyn shortly, and I didn't feel like getting off. So I didn't. I was really enjoying the distance to Foggy Bottom. Was considering getting off and turning around then, but I was still too tired to do it. So I sat there. And missed the next train back in the other direction just barely, so I sat there some more. I finally got off at L'Enfant Plaza and sat there a couple minutes before catching the next train back. I dunno, maybe that was good enough.

I'm never tired at the right times. I'm never hungry at the right times.

I finally emailed my sister. She informed me it had been over a month since the last time I did. I'm so horribly remiss, and this is for someone I genuinely care about. I don't really get it.

I want to snail mail some people some things. But I'm horrible at that, too. I need a personal secretary. Bah. J'en ai assez de cette vie.

Happy Mardi Gras. I got a free idiotic looking hat out of it. I *love* idiotic looking hats. And I really like being able to wear them and not get too many stupid looks. I couldn't care less about the actual holiday.

Lords and ladies help me, Jenna suggested I ask her parents if I could live with them for a semester and finish up my degree at New Paltz. Uh. Yeah. New Paltz. *sigh* Well, seems to be a five and a half mile walk from her house to campus, so it'd be sorta feasible, really... maybe.... blargh.



Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment