synesthesia


damned if i know.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

I'm putting this here out of a feeling of obligation...
my awful website
redundancy alert!

got aim? let me annoy you instantaneously
Monday, March 03, 2003
 
I feel pretty....

So I'm inordinately vain about my hair. The fact that I get compliments on it at least weekly, sometimes daily, sometimes thrice daily is not helping.

My bathtub no longer drains. I'm cooking more often. I worry I'm spending too much money. But I haven't used my credit card in over a month.

I have not yet figured out what I'm doing about the fact that my lease will be up end of May and I need to move and I have no one to move in with. Oh how I wish with all my heart that I could figure this out and actually live with people I already know. I don't think it's looking like time is cooperating in this respect, though. Anyone want to come live with me this summer? :P

Today Alyson commented that she was working on making schedules more constant. If this happens, it would actually be highly outstanding. I have no particular preference for day off, but I'd love to be able to plan to do something weekly. I need something musical in my life, mainly. Perhaps either teaching lessons or finding a chamber group. I'd love to do recorder work or something, too. Something. Anything.

I need to clean my room like there's no tomorrow.

I haven't burned incense in about three months. I think I ought to. I like it. Dunno why I'd forego a guiltless pleasure.

I *will* burn some new CDs for people. And I said before I'd send Owen something. I will send Owen something. I WILL.



Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment